Kenya Airways is pleased to offer delegates attending the 45th AFRAA Annual General Assembly a special discount of 10% on all published Business and Economy class return air tickets. The discount applies on ALL bookings and routings by Kenya Airways DIRECT SERVICES except promotional fares from delegates' city of departure to Mombasa and return.
The following are the guidelines and general conditions that will be applicable with the offer:
• The discount is applicable for both Business and Economy Class travelers
• The offer will be valid to all attendees for tickets purchased directly from Kenya Airways offices
• Tickets will be non-transferable and cannot be re-routed
• Applicable taxes will be calculated per each itinerary and added to the discounted fare
• In case of changing travel arrangements after tickets have been issued, the change of reservation penalty will be dictated by the applicable fare and all other rules of the same will apply.
• The discounts are valid only for the month of November 2013.
How to make your ticket reservation:
To benefit from the discount, delegates are required to present a copy of the invitation letter AND a copy of the Kenya Airways fare discount letter (please click here to download) to any Kenya Airways ticketing offices.
For enquiries, please contact Kenya Airways offices through the telephone numbers: +254 203274286, +254 20 3274386, +254 20 3274808